Casey Casden is the fourth episode of the first season of Shameless.
While depressed from Aunt Ginger's departure, Debbie takes a toddler from a birthday party. The family is forced to concoct a plan that will see the child safely returned home while avoiding the increased Police presence in the area.
Also, Eddie is forced to move back into the Jackson house due to not being able to afford supporting his family and himself separately. News of the missing child puts Sheila on edge and she reacts by filling the house with freshly baked muffins. Karen continues to fool around with Lip and try to seduce Frank at the same time.
The Gallaghers are seen at breakfast time with Carl emptying a small box of cereal onto the tray of Liam's high chair, Fiona filling Lip's plate with pancakes and Ian getting orange juice from the refrigerator. They hurry to the table, filling glasses and plates in their usual morning rush when a dishevelled Debbie suddenly walks down the stairs. She walks into the kitchen and begins to spread peanut butter onto a diaper, Fiona tells her to get ready for school but she replies that she can't, because Ginger (her doll from earlier in the episode) kept her up all night with diarrhea. The family all exchange knowing looks as Debbie walks back up the stairs.
- William H. Macy - Frank Gallagher
- Emmy Rossum - Fiona Gallagher
- Justin Chatwin - Steve Wilton / Jimmy Lishman
- Ethan Cutosky - Carl Gallagher
- Shanola Hampton - Veronica Fisher
- Steve Howey - Kevin Ball
- Emma Kenney - Debbie Gallagher
- Cameron Monaghan - Ian Gallagher
- Jeremy Allen White - Phillip "Lip" Gallagher
- Laura Slade Wiggins - Karen Jackson
Special Guest Star
- Tyler Anderson - Kenny Dombrowski
- Missy Doty - Jess
- Rebecca Hall - Newscaster
- Kate James - Bystander #2
- Jes Macallan - Tammy
- Billy Mayo - Dispatch
- Virginia Morris - Mrs. Bergdoll
- Allison Latta - Mrs. Casden
- William Smillie - Mr. Casden
- Ben Tedder - Bystander #1
- Cheryl Texiera - Tina
- "Previously on Shameless" - Frank Gallagher
- This episode is a direct adaption of Episode 104 of the original Shameless UK.
- Eddie Jackson moves back into the Jackson house.
- Episode Runtime- 00:45:51
Eddie: Why don't you get me a refill [of coffee] there, huh, Karen honey? Karen: Why, did you lose your fucking legs? Eddie: That's your teenage diseased mind talking! You know, you've tasted peni and now you're just crazy.
Frank: ...and why are all the news ladies Chinese? They should stick to what they know; railroads and...sushi. [mumbled] Dim sum.