Frank enjoys his janitorial job at the school, even more so when he discovers an unexpected perk: the time he gets to spend with Sherilee and Derilee there after hours. However after taking a bag of mushrooms provided by Mimi, he goes into a bad trip and falls asleep only to wake up with the school full of pupils and the gastric bandits stuck in awkward positions.
A person can be seen crouched in a storage cupboard with a cardboard box on their head. One of the gastric bandits is heard shouting "come on Frank, come back out" through the door. They continue to call for him as trumpet music begins to play and Frank mutters "ok" before removing the box and leaving the cupboard. However as he opens the door he is faced with two people wearing Tony Blair masks, screaming in fear and shouting the word "parasite", Frank locks himself in the cupboard again and puts the box back on his head. The camera cuts to a confused looking Sherilee and Derilee who then decide to have another go on the swing and run off giggling. This references both Frank's use of hallucinogenic mushrooms earlier in the episode as well as Billy Tutton stealing the school server on Mimi's orders while disguising himself with a Tony Blair mask.
- David Threlfall - Frank Gallagher
- Tina Malone - Mimi Tutton
- Michael Taylor - Billy Tutton
- Rebecca Atkinson - Karen Maguire
- Aaron McCusker - Jamie Maguire
- Nicky Evans - Shane Maguire
- Alice Barry - Lillian Tyler
- Qasim Akhtar - Chesney Karib
- Karen Bryson - Avril Powell
- Robbie Conway - Aidan Croker
- Angeline Ball - Gloria Meak
- Stephen Lord - Dominic Meak
- Sarah Totty - Sherilee
- Sue Vincent - Derilee
- Jalaal Hartley - Kassi Blanco
- Rhys Cadman - Tam Blanco
- Adelle Leonce - Mary Mae
- Clive Mantle - Mr Banbury
- Andrew Sykes - Teacher
- Ryan Wilkinson - Adam
- Roma Christensen - Little Girl
- James Dreyfus - Edward Clayhill
- Narrator: Dominic Meak
- Last appearance of Gloria Meak .
- Kelly and Marty do not appear, marking the second episode in a row in which they either appear very briefly or not at all.